It’s good. I swear.
I may not know how to bake or cook, but I do know how to mix a damn good drink.
So whip up this MARGARITA and thank me later.
Or, drunk text me with “YOU R BESTEST I LOV YU.”
- 1.5oz Tequila – use the silver kind. Buy a decent bottle. You DESERVE it.
- 1/2 Triple Sec
- 2oz LIME SOUR. That’s right – LIME SOUR. This is the tricky one. I bought mine online at WebstaurantStore.com – but shipping is high. That’s why I am including a little DIY hack below.
- Salt that rim. Shake. Pour. Drink. Repeat.
DIY Lime Sour:
- 3 parts freshly squeezed lime juice (or just use the fake juice)
- 2 parts simple syrup
- Mix / store in an airtight container / refrigerate until ready to use